S Series Single Worm Slew DriveDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
S series single worm slew drive
The S series slewing drive comprises the opening housing, slewing ring, hourglass worm, and auxiliary parts. It is driven by an electric or hydraulic motor to make clockwise or counterclockwise rotation. With lower maintenance cost than the enclosed slewing drive, this open housing worm drive is a good choice for rotary speed reduction.
● The open housing design enables customers to monitor the use of the single worm slewing drive at any time, thus making maintenance easy.
● Adopting enveloping hourglass worm drive and multi-tooth contact, the gearbox is able to transfer high torque.
● This single worm slewing drive can be easily installed by bolts. It is suitable for use in the indoor areas.
Our S Series Vertically Mounted slewing drive deliver performance parameters range from 6.5KN.m to 72.3KN.m of outer torque, 33.9 KNm to 135.6 KN.m of overturning moment, 38.7KN.m to 12000N.m of holding torque, and gear ratios of 61:1 up to 102:1
The S series slewing drive is extensively used in the machinery field.
1. Rotation in the chassis of aerial vehicles
2. Drive the boom of truck mounted crane to rotate
3. Rotation of automated assembly line butt joints.