WEA Series Enclosed Slew DriveDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
WEA Series Enclosed Slewing Drive is Able to Application Requirement in the Wild or in the Indoor With High Humidity
The WEA Series is the optimized and upgraded version of the traditional WE Series slewing drive.The WEA Series is the optimized and upgraded version of the traditional WE Series slewing drive.
● With the higher strength and a full sealed structure, this worm gear drive is able to meet the application requirements in the wild or in the indoor areas with high humidity.
● Fyll-seald design can prevent corrosion and damage cause by wind, sand and water,thus being suitable for use in the wild where the working conditions are harsh.
● The tooth contact area is large and the drive torque is high.
Our WEA Series Vertically Mounted slewing drive deliver performance parameters range from 8KN.m to 34.2KN.m of outer torque, 33.9 KNm to 310KN.m of overturning moment, 38.7KN.m to 158.3kN.m of holding torque, and gear ratios of 62:1 up to 104:1
WEA Series slewing ring drives are typically specified as rotation parts for construction equipment and solar array systems, both indoors and outdoors. Some example applications include:
1. Photovoltaic and solar thermal power generation tracking systems
2. Rotation in the chassis of aerial vehicle
3. Drive the boom of truck crane to rotate
4. Drive the sand grasping machine to rotate
5.Arm Rotation for Crane Trucks
6.Aerial Platform Chassis Rotation