SDE Series Dual Axis Slewing DriveDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
SDE series dual axis slewing drive consists of the vertical and horizontal types. It is able to rotate in the horizontal direction and the pitch direction at the same time. SDE can hold large loads with a wide range of movement. The SDE series slewing drive is a dual positioner that can be mounted on a combination of axes to offer a full range of movement.
● The overall design provides the worm drive with better rigidity and stronger impact resistance, enabling it to resist desert and other harsh environments.
● LDB slew drives use patented hourglass worm technology to give maximum control and movement support.
● Due to the enclosed structure as well as the integrated design of horizontal drive and pitch drive, our SDE series dual axis slewing drive can improve the accuracy of solar tracking and thus improve power generation efficiency.
Our SDE series horizontally mounted slewing drive deliver performance parameters range from 200 N.m to 3700N.m of outer torque, 500 N.m to 13000 kN.m of tilting moment torque, 3000 N.m to 10000N.m of holding torque, and gear ratios of 30:1 up to 156600:1
The dual axis slewing drive is widely used in the relative rotating parts of solar systems.
1. Solar photovoltaic power generation dual-axis tracking system
2. heliostats and concentrated photovoltaics (CPV)
4. Solar thermal power generation dual-axis tracking system
5. The automotive lifts, robotic arm positioners, and stage equipment.
6. Small satellite tracker