WE Series Horizontally Mounted Slew DriveDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
WE series horizontally mounted slew drive
If you need slewing drive with strong scuffing resistance for harsh working conditions in the wild, our WE series horizontally mounted worm drive is a good choice. It is similar to SE series but differs in that it adopts the slewing ring with arc tooth surface. Hence, the worm drive has stronger scuffing resistance and its output torque is increased accordingly. With more superior running stability, this series of industrial gearbox is able to resist wind and sand and is suitable for use in the wild.
● Independently developed by our company, this worm drive adopts an enclosed structure and arc worm wheel tooth surface, so it has better rigidity and stronger impact resistance.
● The structure design of arc tooth surface with straight worm ensures large contact area and stronger scuffing resistance.
● To facilitate use and maintenance, our worm gearing is designed with a universal installation structure, which has strong interchangeability.
● The input hole form makes the worm gear unit easy to connect various gear or hydraulic motors with the slewing drive.
● Our worm drive has been recognized by customers in the Europe and Americas.
Our WE Series Vertically Mounted slewing drive deliver performance parameters range from 8KN.m to 34.2KN.m of outer torque, 33.9 KNm to 310KN.m of overturning moment, 38.7KN.m to 158.3kN.m of holding torque, and gear ratios of 62:1 up to 104:1
The WE series horizontally mounted worm drive is widely used in the relative rotating parts of various machines.
1. Rotation in the chassis of aerial vehicle
2. Rotation of ship crane
3. Drive the arm of excavator to rotate