HSE Series Single Worm Slewing DriveDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
HSE series single worm slewing drive
Our HSE series single-worm slewing drive is originally tailored for the hydraulic modular trailer. It is able to withstand a large axial dynamic load owing to the adoption of the slewing ring. Also, the large modulus structural design can meet the modular trailer' requirement on high output torque.
Currently, this series of slewing drive for heavy duty vehicle has occupied 95% domestic market share and been recognized by the customers. Due to the universality, the slew drive is also applied in the slick collection machine and drilling platform.
● The special internal structure design effectively prevents the leakage of gear oil.
● Due to the adoption of copper worm wheel teeth, our slewing drive has stronger scuffing resistance and produces larger drive torque.
● The mounting dimension of the worm drive is designed according to the size of the international general hydraulic modular vehicle, which facilitates maintenance.
Our HSE Series Vertically Mounted slewing drive deliver performance parameters range from 21.8KN.m to 25KN.m of outer torque, 26.6 KNm to 30KN.m of overturning moment, 167KN.m to 271N.m of holding torque, and gear ratios of 82:1 up to 94:1
This series of worm gearing is extensively used in the machinery field.
1. Drive the modular vehicle wheel to rotate
2. Rotation of leather hose of the slick collection machine
3. Drive the oil rig to rotate